A lot of students who enrolled for the WAEC examination will take Social Studies and it is important that they study with a guide. This is because the subject is very broad. You will get the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Christian Religious Studies in this post.
One of the best ways that students can use to prepare for their examination is by studying key topics that questions might come from. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Social Studies, there are other helpful details that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Social Studies.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topic in WAEC Principles of Cost Accounting is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Social Studies
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming WAEC Social Studies WASSCE & GCE examination will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- ADOLESCENT REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
- OUR CULTURE AND NATIONAL IDENTITY
- THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE
- INDIVIDUAL OBLIGATIONS IN THE FAMILY
- RESPONSIBLE PARENTING
- SOCIALIZATION AND OUR SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT
- OUR PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL CHANGE
- NATIONAL INDEPENDENCE AND SELF RELIANCE
- PEACE BUILDING AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- LEADERSHIP AND FOLLOWERSHIP
- OUR CONSTITUTION, DEMOCRACY AND NATION BUILDING
- RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INDIVIDUAL
- GHANA AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
- THE YOUTH AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT AND UTILIZATION IN GHANA
- THE ROLE OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- PROMOTING NATIONAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- POPULATION GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- THE WORLD OF WORK AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Currently, WAEC did not release any recommended textbooks for Social Studies. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Social Studies.
- Full List of Accredited Polytechnics in Kwara State Nigeria
- NECO Syllabus for History SSCE & GCE
- Full List of Specialised Institutions in Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja Nigeria
- Complete List of Nigerian Federal Universities Under ASUU