Commerce is a subject taught at the secondary school level and some students will take it in the WAEC examination. But they must study with a guide. With this, they might need the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Commerce as it will be very helpful.
Knowing topics to concentrate on while studying for an examination is one of the best methods that students can use to make their papers. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Commerce, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Most Expected Topics in WAEC Commerce.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Most Expected Topics in WAEC Commerce is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Commerce
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming WAEC Commerce WASSCE & GCE examinations will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCE
- BUSINESS UNITS
- TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
- BUSINESS CAPITAL AND PROFITS
- PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS IN HOME AND FOREIGN TRADE
- FINANCE AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- CAPITAL MARKET
- STOCK EXCHANGE
- COMMODITY EXCHANGE
- TRANSPORT, TOURISM, COMMUNICATION, AND WAREHOUSING
- LEGAL ASPECT OF BUSINESS
- INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- ECONOMIC GROUPINGS
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Commerce below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contain a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The table below contains the books that you need
- SENIOR SECONDARY COMMERCE, BOOKS ONE, TWO, AND THREE BY M. O. ODEDOKUN, P. C. UDOKOGU, AND C. O. N. OGUJ
- BASIC MARKETING- MCCARTHY JEROME, E., WILLIAM PERREAULT JR. III. MARKETING – G. B. GILES (THE M & E HAND BOOK SERVICES) IV. CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR – PROF. ACHUMBA (UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS)
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Commerce.
- How to Link Your Facebook Page to a Group
- NABTEB Syllabus for Commerce SSCE & GCE
- JAMB Syllabus for Commerce CBT Exam (Jamb.org.ng
- Complete List of Nigerian Federal Universities Under ASUU