There are a lot of subjects that students will take in the upcoming WAEC examination. One of them is Catering Craft Practice. Students that will take this subject in their exam will need the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Catering Craft Practice.
Some students fail their WAEC examination because they didn’t know the topics to study while preparing for their exam and this is not advisable. There is a lot of other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Topics in WAEC Catering Craft Practice.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming WAEC (West Africa Examination Council) if they study these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected ToTopicn WAEC Catering Craft Practice is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students that use it will have higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in WAEC Catering Craft Practice
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in their WAEC Catering Craft Practice WASSCE & GCE examinations will get it here. this is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- THE CONCEPT OF CATERING
- HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY/CATERING
- TYPES OF CATERING ESTABLISHMENTS
- CULINARY TERMS
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR CATERING
- SANITATION AND HYGIENE IN CATERING.
- FOOD COMMODITIES AND METHODS OF FOOD PREPARATION
- STUDY OF FOOD COMMODITIES AND PRINCIPLES OF COOKING METHODS
- PRINCIPLES OF COOKING METHODS AND PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATIONS
- SERVICE OF FOFOODND DRINKS
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE PERSONNEL.
- TYPES OF FOOD SERVICE AND TABLE LAYING/SETTING
- TYPES OF ALCOHOLIC AND NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS
- COSTING AND CONTROL IN CATERING.
- KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND THEIR USES
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Catering Craft Practice below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contain a lot of details that will be very helpful.
This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The list below contains the books that you need
- RESTAURANT AND CATERING OPERATIONS BY: DOYIN AKIN-BANKOLEPUB. DIAMOND PUBLICATIONS SURULERE, LAGOS. NIGERIA.
- BASIC CERTIFICATE CATERING. A HAHANDBOOKOR BASIC SCHOOLS: BY MRS. JESSIE OSEI KOFI PUB. RAINBOW PUBLICATIONS LIMITED, KUMASI – GHANA.
- THE THEORY OF CATERING BY CESRAIN&KINTON’S.
- PRACTICAL COOKERY BY FOSKETT, CESERANI & KINTON.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE BY: DENNIS LILLICRAP AND JOHN COUSINS
- O – LEVEL AND CSE COOKERY ANGELA CREESE.
- THE KINGSWAY BOOK OF COOKERY – DORA SETON.
- THE STUDENTS COOKERY BOOK BY: EHID O’REILLY – WRIGHT.
- CATERING – A GUIDE TO TEACHERS AND STUDENTS BY IGBOANBUSI, J.N.
- ESSENTIALS OF CATERING MANAGEMENT BY: OMOZUWA O
You can click this link to get the WAEC Syllabus for Catering Craft Practice.