Some students that enrolled for the NECO examination will take Printing Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NECO Refrigeration and Air Conditioning in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NECO Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NECO (National Examination Council) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NECO Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NECO 2023 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning SSCE & GCE
Students looking for the Most Expected Topics in their upcoming NECO Refrigeration and Air Conditioning SSCE & GCE exams will get it here. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- SAFETY AND FIRST AID IN THE WORKSHOP
- ENERGY, MATTER AND POWER
- TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE
- REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- COMPRESSORS, CONDENSES AND EVAPORATORS
- WORKSHOP PRACTICES
- INSTALLATION PROCESSES
- INSULATION PROCESSES
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful.
This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The table below contains the books that you need
- ANANTHRANRAYAZAN P. N. (2005) BASIC REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING 3RD EDITION, TATA MCGRAW HILL, NEW DELHI.
- WHITMAN, W. C. JOHNSON, W. M. (1995) REFRIGERATION’S AIR-CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY 3RD EDITION, DELMAR PUBLISHER, ALBANY, N. Y
- RAJPUT R. K. (2006) REFRIGERANT AND AIR-CONDITIONING 1ST EDITION, S. K. KATARIA AND SONS, NAIZARAK, DELHI
- ROY J. DOSSAT. PRINCIPLES OF REFRIGERATION 4TH EDITION, SPECTRUM PUBLISHERS
These are the textbooks that students need to study for their exams, so they should ensure to use them alongside the topics and they would easily make their paper.
- How to Refresh Your Media Library in VLC for Android
- How to Get Your Facebook Games Back on Your Account Feed
- Putlocker; Download & Watch Movies & TV Series for Free Online
- Full List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria and their Locations