Some students that enrolled for the NABTEB examination will take History. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB History in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB History, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected topics in NABTEB History.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB History is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB History
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB History will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics you need
- HISTORIOGRAPHY AND HISTORICAL SKILLS
- LAND AND PEOPLE
- KINGDOMS, CHIEFDOMS AND CONFEDERACIES
- EUROPEAN CONTACT
- THE EFFECTS OF COLONIZATION MOVEMENTS ON LIBERIA
- THE FORMATION AND SIGNIFICANCE OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF LIBERIA
- DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE:
- LIBERIA’S RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD
- PROBLEMS OF LAND ACQUISITION
- POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT
- THE ADMINISTRATION OF EDWIN BARCLAY, WILLIAM V.S TUBMAN, WILLIAM R. TOLBERT JNR
- 1980 COUP D’ETAT AND SAMUEL K. DOE
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND THE SPREAD OF EDUCATION.
- LAND AND PEOPLES OF NIGERIA
- CENTERS OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATION:
- CENTRALIZED AND NON-CENTRALIZED STATES:
- INDIGENOUS CRAFTS AND INDUSTRIES;
- EXTERNAL INFLUENCES
- NIGERIA AND THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE
- THE SOKOTO CALIPHATE
- BORNO UNDER THE SHEHUS
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES
- YORUBALAND IN THE 19TH CENTURY
- BENIN IN THE 19TH CENTURY
- THE FIRST PHASE OF THE BRITISH CONQUEST OF NIGERIA
- THE SECOND PHASE OF THE BRITISH CONQUEST IN NIGERIA 1900- 1960
- THE DECOLONIZATION PROCESS IN NIGERIA, 1922-1960
- NIGERIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE
- NIGERIA AND THE GLOBAL ISSUES
Currently, NABTEB did not release any recommended textbooks for History. Students are advised to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the NABTEB Syllabus for History.