Some students that enrolled for the NABTEB examination will take Government. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Government in this post.
Studying for an examination is best done if students study with the syllabus or know topics to concentrate on. Apart from the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Government, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
There are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. This is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected topics in NABTEB Government.
Students would be fully prepared for their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board) if they study with these topics, with this, they would stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
You should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Government is just to prepare students for the examination. Its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Government
Students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Government will get it below. This is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them. The list below contains the topics that you need
- MEANING AND SCOPE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER – GOVERNMENT
- BASIC CONCEPTS AND PRINCIPLES OF GOVERNMENT
- ORGANS OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE STRUCTURE AND CHARACTERISTICS OF GOVERNMENT
- POLITICAL PARTIES AND PARTY SYSTEMS
- PRESSURE GROUPS, PUBLIC OPINION AND MASS MEDIA
- THE ELECTORAL SYSTEMS, PROCESSES AND ELECTORAL MANAGEMENT BODY
- PUBLIC/CIVIL SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- PRE-COLONIAL POLITICAL SYSTEM OF CANDIDATES’ RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES
- COLONIAL ADMINISTRATION
- NATIONALISM IN CANDIDATES’ RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES
- CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENTS IN CANDIDATES’ RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES
- DEVELOPMENT OF MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES IN THE CANDIDATES’ RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES
- MILITARY RULE IN THE CANDIDATES’ RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES
- FEDERAL/UNITARY SYSTEMS OF GOVERNMENT IN WEST AFRICA
- FOREIGN POLICIES OF THE CANDIDATES’ RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES
- INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
You will also get the recommended textbooks for Government below. This is important because not all the textbooks available have the correct information. But the ones that you will get in the list below contains a lot of details that will be very helpful. This is because you will find a lot of key points and explanations in them. The table below contains the books that you need
|ADU BOAHEN, A
|Ghana Evolution and Change in the 19th and 20th Centuries
|Ghana and the Rawlings Factor
|African Political Parties
|GARBRAH H. K
|Foreign Policies of Major Countries, Subject Publications, New Delhi
|ADDAE P. G.
|Senior Secondary School Government Bks. 1&2
|NOFIU S. O. A.
|A – ONE in Government
|ECHIEFU S. M
|The Substance of Politics
You can click this link to get the NABTEB Syllabus for Government.