FPL is one of the biggest fantasy games currently available and it is also very easy and fun to play. It comes with a lot of features like the triple captain, free hit and also Wildcard. However, if you are new to this game, you may be wondering How Wildcard Works in FPL.
A lot of new Fantasy Premier League managers has been confused about the use of FPL. With this, they have been asking a lot of questions. This post will tell you what you need to know about FPL and also bring other information that you might find useful and very helpful.
What You Need to Know About Fantasy Premier League (FPL)
Firstly, it is important that you know FPL is a game that casts you in the role of a fantasy manager of Premier League players. To play this game, it is necessary that you pick a squad of 15 premier league players. The points your team get is based on the performance of the players in their premier league matches,
Also, you should know that players get points based on goals, assists, saves and clean sheets. Selecting a captain from your starting lineup will earn you extra points. As well as that, this game is free to play and it comes with a lot of awards for the tops managers.
Managers get an initial budget of €100.0m to spend on a squad of 15 players. Finally, to play this game, all you have to do is sign up and arrange your squad and as said earlier, it is a free to play the game and comes with an attractive price.
How Wildcard Works in FPL
Surely, All Fantasy Premier League in short “FPL” managers that are wondering How Wildcard Works in FPL will get the complete guide here. As said earlier, a lot of Fantasy managers has been confused about this for some while. So, you should know that you are not alone if you are among them.
Now, let consider how this work on Fantasy Premier League. You should know that Wildcard allows you to make unlimited changes to your team or squad without incurring any hit points. However, you should know that this can only be used once per season.
Does My Team Go Back to Normal After Using Wildcard?
No, once you have confirmed your wildcard, it is final and with this, it cannot be reversed. So, your team will not go back to normal about using Wildcard.
How to Trigger Wildcard on FPL
Below, you will get the steps on How to Trigger Wildcard on Fantasy Premier league in short “FPL”
- First of all, visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ or open the mobile application on your device
- Click the transfer tab
- Remove all the players you would like to transfer out
- Once you have transferred up to two players, a button “Play Wildcard” will appear and become active
- Click on it
- Next, choose new players to replace the ones you sold out and finally, click confirm the transfer.
So far, this is what you need to know about Wildcard on Fantasy Premier league in short “FPL”.
- The Bad Guy in Scream 5; Everything You Need to Know About the Movie
- How to Install Apps on Your Android Device without Using Google Play Store
- Reasons Why Peacemaker was Imprisoned in Suicide Squad
- How to Check Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Entry History