Fantasy Premier League in short “FPL” is an online game that allows you to become a fantasy manager. If you have been playing this game for a while, you may be wondering How to Check Your FPL History. With this, you will get the steps you need to carry out this process in this post.
A lot of Fantasy Premier League players has been asking this question for quite some time. Moreover, you are not alone if you are among them. Also, you will also get a few details about FPL in this post and other information, you might find helpful.
What You Need to Know About Fantasy Premier League (FPL)
Firstly, it is important that you know FPL is a game that casts you in the role of a fantasy manager of Premier League players. To play this game, it is necessary that you pick a squad of 15 premier league players. The points your team get is based on the performance of the players in their premier league matches,
Also, you should know that players get points based on goals, assists, saves and clean sheets. Selecting a captain from your starting lineup will earn you extra points. As well as that, this game is free to play and it comes with a lot of awards for the tops managers.
Managers get an initial budget of €100.0m to spend on a squad of 15 players. Finally, to play this game, all you have to do is sign up and arrange your squad and as said earlier, it is a free to play game and comes with an attractive price.
How to Find Your League ID in FPL?
Also, it is important that you know the steps on how to find your League ID in FPL. You should know that it can be easily done. As well as that, you can click this link as it will guide you through the steps you need.
How to Check Your FPL History
Definitely, you will get the complete steps you need on How to Check your Fantasy Premier League in short “FPL” History here. As said earlier, you are not alone if you are looking for this. Meanwhile, the steps you need to check your history are very easy. Below, you will get the complete guide you need.
- Connect your mobile device or complete to the internet
- Open the mobile application or your web browser and visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
- Sign in to your FPL account
- On the home page, tap on the top left side
- Right next to it, click on my team
- On the Page, you will see view Gameweek history so you have to click on it
- On the next page, you will see your FPL history for the season, you will also see your previous season history.
These are the complete steps you need to check your Fantasy Premier League History. So, you should ensure to follow the steps properly and they are also very easy to carry out.
- Find Your League ID for Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Team
- How to Find Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) League Code for this Premier League Season
- How to Join a Private/Invitational League in Fantasy Premier League (FPL) this Season
- How to See Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Previous Season Leagues