The statistics menu can play a very important part in helping managers make tier transfer in FPL. However, not all manager knows how to use it. So, this post will show You How to Use Fantasy Premier League “FPL” Stats on Your Account.
The Fantasy Premier League “FPL” statistics menu comes with a lot of features and understanding them can help You sign in the right player for Your team.
Fantasy Premier League “FPL” Statistic Menu Features
The Fantasy Premier League “FPL” Statistic Menu comes with a number of handy filters that can help managers identify their next target. So, below You will get to know them.
– Points Per Match
Using the FPL statistic value, You can sort for a player by using the point per match option. So, this is going to give a better indication of how well a player has played.
Now, the value option in FPL stats shows how well a player is performing in terms of points per million and also in relation to its current price in FPL. You can Use this FPL Stats on Your Account
Also, this gives a player’s output in FPL, determined by the number of games over the previous thirty (30) days.
– Transfer In and Out
The transfer option gives managers an indication of current transfer trends. Also, this shows the most popular picks since the previous deadline passed.
– Number of Times in a dream Team
Finally, this shows how many times a player has been named in the best-performing XI of a Gameweek in the season.
How to Use Stats on Your Fantasy Premier League Account
Surely, what You will get in here is the guide on How to Use Fantasy Premier League “FPL” Stats on Your Account. The menu is set to Total Points by default on the Your transfer page. With the aid of the statistics menu, the manager can see the players with the most goals, assists, clean sheets and also the bonus point.
Now, the list below contains the guide You need to use the Fantasy Premier League statistic menu on Your account.
- Visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
- Once the page loads, click on the transfer tab
- Tap any of the players you want to transfer out, click on remove player and then select replacement option
- Click on the “Sorted by” dropdown menu
- From the different options, You can select players with the most goals, most bonuses, creativity and others
Now, these are the steps You need to use FPL Stats on Your Account. You can also do this using the mobile application. You can get the Premier League app from the Google Play Store for android devices and the Apple app store for iOS and iPhone devices.
You should visit the Fantasy Premier League website for further information. On the website, You will get to know all the information You need about FPL.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Create a Public Cup on Fantasy Premier League (FPL)
- How to Create Private Head-to-Head & Classic Scoring Leagues on Your Fantasy Premier League
- How to Create Public Classic Scoring & Head-to-Head Leagues on Fantasy Premier League (FPL)