Fantasy Premier League new season is almost here and the game is much fin when You play against friends and family in a private league. So, this post will bring the steps on How to Create a Private League on FPL as people are looking for it.
You can create a private classic scoring league or a head-to-head scoring league depending on Your choice. So, You will get the steps required to create both leagues below. You will also get other information that You might find helpful.
How to Create a Private 2022/2023 League on FPL
Definitely, what You will get here is the guide on How to Create a Private League on Fantasy Premier League in short “FPL”. Creating a private league in FPL is very easy as You just have to follow a few steps. So, below You will get the guide You need for it.
– How to Create a Private Classic Scoring 2022/2023 League on FPL
Firstly, You will get to know how You can create a private classic scoring league on FPL. In this league, teams are ranked based on their total points point in the game. Also, You can leave this league at any scoring point during the season. So, below You will get the guide You need to create this league on the list below.
- Connect to the internet
- Visit the FPL website at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ from any web browser of Your choice
- Click on “League & Cups”
- Now, click the “Invitational Leagues”
- From the two options, click on “Create “Classic Scoring League”
- Enter the League name
- Finally, click on the “Create” button
With these steps, You can successfully, create a Private Classic Scoring League on FPL. You just have to follow them properly to successfully create the league and start competing with friends and colleagues.
– How to Create a Private Head-to-Head 2022/2023 League on FPL
You can also create a private head-to-head scoring league on Fantasy Premier League. In this league, every team plays a match against another team in the league each round. Now, the result is based on the round score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the round.
Also, the schedule is generated at the start of the league’s first round. The league will be locked and teams will not be able to join or leave once the schedule is generated. So, follow the steps on the list below to successfully create this league.
- Visit the FPL website at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
- Click on “League & Cups”
- Click on “Invitational head-head leagues
- Now, click on “create a new league”
- Select “head-to-head league”
- Enter the name
- Lastly, tap on the “create” button
With these steps, You can successfully create an Invitational head-head league. You can also the Premier League application to create a private league. You just have to download the app from the sign-up for an account.
Once You are done, follow the steps on the list above to successfully create a private league on FPL and start competing with friends, family and colleagues.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Delete Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Account
- How to Join a Fantasy Premier League (FPL) League After the Season Starts
- Possible Reasons Why You Can’t Log into Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Account