All TVs come with different default settings out of the box which should always be changed. The settings your TV comes with might look great on a store shelf and not in your parlour or sitting room at home. This article details on How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your TCL TV is available for You to utilize.
This is why it is very important to play around with your TV picture quality settings to find the one that best suits you. If you have not done that then follow me as we look at How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your TCL TV.
Best Picture Quality of Your TCL TV
When streaming movies using “dynamic” on your TCL television will not be great because this mood is for video games. That is why you have to choose the correct model that will work for you while streaming or playing video games even watching live sports.
So, what you have to do is make sure to choose the correct picture mode for your viewing depending on what you are doing.
How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your TCL Android TV to Watch Movies and Series
If you love watching movies and TV series then these pre-made settings are for you. All that you need to do is copy the settings to configure your TCL with Android TV and you’re good to go.
- First of all, click the cogwheel button Which is located at the top right side of your remote control.
- Select an image from the configuration panel that will appear on your screen.
- Now click on the options that say image mode.
- Choose the settings that are fair at the top of the screen that says “Dynamic.”
- Finally, increase the brightness to 100% and then the colour saturation to 60%
This is the best setting on TCL TV for watching movies and TV series, it will give you a brighter and more saturated experience on your movies. Colours will be more vivid and of higher picture quality than before.
Advanced Picture Settings
The album settings might not solve the problem for some people in that case we have to go into the advanced picture settings. The advanced picture settings give you the option to change the picture mode and also extra customization options. Follow the procedure below to edit your advanced picture settings.
- Press the asterisk button on your remote control to display the options menu.
- Now select Advanced Picture Settings.
- Select any of the picture modes that suits you. If that is not enough adjust brightness contrast, sharpness and more.
How to Activate Game Mode on TCL Android TV
If you want to know How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your TCL TV for a better gaming experience, there are settings you can choose from. This sentence is very different from the vivid mode which to use in making your TV shows and movies brighter and more visit.
The reason is that video games prioritize performance over picture quality. That is why it is necessary to activate gaming mode or TCL Android TV.
- Click on the gear icon on your remote control after connecting your gaming console to your TV.
- Select Image from the options that will be displayed.
- Now select “Image mode.”
- Finally, Select “Games”.
If that is done correctly your TV mode will be switched to gaming mode which will make your video games more fluid.
- How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription
- How to Find and Enter Your Unique Code on Showmax Account
- Solarmovies; Watch Free Solar SC Full HD Movies Online & TV Series
- BMovies; Watch Free HD B Movies & TV Series Online
- How to Improve the Picture Quality of Your Samsung TV