As a forklift driver do you want to immigrate to the USA for better job offers, more pay, stability and financial freedom? There could be so many reasons that would make you want to immigrate to the USA. But there are things you will need to consider before immigrating. So, this post will show You How to Immigrate to the USA as a Forklift Driver.
Table of Contents
How to Immigrate to the USA as a Forklift Driver
If you are ready to immigrate to the USA as a Forklift Driver, it is necessary that you know how to migrate to the country.
Immigrating to the USA as a forklift driver there are procedures and requirements that you would need to consider. Here are the steps to follow to immigrate to the USA as a forklift driver
- You will need to have a commercial driver’s license and also a heavy driving license. Your employer will provide you with information about how you can get these.
- You will need to secure an eligible job offer from an employer who has all the documents needed in hiring a foreigner.
- Once your employer has done his or her part, you will need to apply for a visa with the USA department of state or the embassy.
After you have done the following at the local embassy in your country, there you will be given instructions you will need to follow and also the requirements that you need to meet in order to immigrate to the USA as a forklift driver.
Requirements to Immigrate as a Forklift Driver in the USA
As a forklift driver, you are responsible for a number of things and there are requirements you must meet in order to immigrate to the USA.
- The minimum age requirement is between 18 and above
- You must speak the local language to communicate with the locals
- Have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience is not required.
These are a few requirements that are required when applying for a visa and also there may be other immigration requirements that you may need to meet in order to enter the country.
Visa type for Forklift Drive Immigration to USA
To be able to immigrate to the USA you will apply to use the following
1. H-2B Visa
With this visa option, you will be able to work abroad on a temporary basis, since there are not enough US workers who are able, willing, qualified and available to do the temporary work.
This visa requires you to petition for a labour certification and after receiving it you are to file a form. If you are applying for this visa please note that it is only for a temporary work basis only.
2. EB-3 Visa
This visa option is available for those who are skilled, professionals and those who are unskilled. As a forklift driver you will fall under the skilled worker category and to be eligible for this visa program you will have to meet the requirements requested
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have a minimum of two years of work experience or training for this job.
- You must have the necessary or relevant secondary school education
- You will demonstrate performing the work which qualified workers are not available in the country.
- For this visa, you will need a labour certification and a job offer to also be eligible
Also, Check Out