Facebook still remains one of the best social media platforms over the years. Like Google and other search engines, Facebook keeps a record of all your search made on the platform. How to Find Deleted Search History on Facebook? There are steps available that you can use to carry out this process and you will get them on this page.
If your search history was automatically deleted on Facebook then you can locate them easily. The steps that you are to use to carry out this process are easy all you have to do is to follow them accordingly.
Can I Find Deleted Search History on My FB Account?
For those still wondering if this is possible? The answer is Yes because there are ways that you find deleted Search History on Facebook. With this, if your search was accidentally deleted, you can find them using the steps that I will provide below.
How to Find Deleted Search History on Facebook
To avoid making mistakes or any difficulty when trying this process, like earlier, you are advised to follow all the steps according. The list below contains the steps you need to Find Deleted Search History on Facebook
- Connect your computer or mobile device to an active and steady internet connection to begin
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or on your computer or PC visit their official Page which is facebook.com
- Login in to your account using the details you use to open the account using the wrong information might have its effect
- On your Facebook homepage, click the setups cog and this can be found in the top-right corner
- A lot of options will be presented from them, choose the task Log
- From there, you will see every one of your current Facebook activities. Under likes, photos, as well as remarks in the left side food selection bar. All you have to do is to click the Much More option.
- Once you are done with this, select search from the option that will be provided
- All your search backgrounds will be supplied, including the one you recently removed. You can also eliminate private searches by clicking the block symbol then get rid of it. Click the clear searches link at the top if you desire to clear all of it. But it all depends on what you like to do with them.
These are the steps you need to Find Deleted Search History on Facebook. Like earlier said, they are very easy to carry out. You can use also apply the steps to iPhones or any other iOS device as they are all the same.
So far, this is all I can take you concerning the steps on How to Find Deleted Search History on Facebook. You can also further your research on this topic by visiting Google as you might get other useful information from it.
- How to Add a Code to Facebook Messenger for Kids
- Solarmovie; Watch Free Solar SC Full HD Movies & TV Shows Online
- A Step by Step Guide on How to Delete or Cancel Your Mercari Account
- Complete Guide on How to Activate the Dating Feature on Your Facebook Account