Definitely, What You are going to get in this article is the complete guide on How to Change Your Kid’s Colour on Messenger. Facebook is the number one social media platform where people go to connect with other people for various reasons. And since its introduction of the Facebook messenger application, the service just keeps getting better.
Little did I know that there is the Facebook messenger for kids, I only came across this recently when I was browsing Facebook.
In line with the festive season do you know you can change your Facebook messenger chat colours for your kids? So to learn more about How to Change Your Kids Colour on Messenger keeps reading.
Facebook Messenger for Kid
The Facebook messenger for kids feature is one of the newest editions Facebook has added to its platform to make it more sophisticated. It gives kids a safe way to connect while being monitored by their guardians or parents. Messenger for kids according to Facebook is a free and safer application where kids can connect with friends and family.
This feature is one of the nicest features I have ever seen Facebook released in quite some time now. This is because Facebook has the well-being of our kids on your mind by bringing this feature.
When your child is using Facebook messenger for kids you have the rest of your mind to focus on whatever you are doing. Because you know that your child is totally and perfectly safe using the application 100%.
How Facebook Messenger for Kids Works
This feature is simple and easy and it works in a way similar to any kids application. The Facebook messenger for kids feature gives parents the ability to monitor their kid’s activity on Facebook.
You are given a dashboard that you can use to control what the side does on the Facebook messenger platform. All the things and features you want the child to have you have the ability to Grant it today and to restrict them. This feature even gives you the ability to control their contacting list and friends on Facebook.
As your kid is using the Facebook messenger kids application you can contact them anytime you like via the main Facebook messenger application.
How to Get Started with Facebook Messenger for Kids
The messenger kids feature is one of the best I have seen in quite a long time now. There are a few steps involved if you are to use Facebook messenger for kids. Follow the blue procedure exactly to know how to do that:
- Head over to the Facebook platform and create an account for your child or children.
- Add your family and your child’s friends to Their account for more connections.
- Now head over to the app store or play store and install the Messenger kids on your kid’s phone or tablet.
- After activating the device use the parent’s dashboard that is available on the application to customise what your kids are allowed to use.
How to Change Your Kids’ Chat Colour on Messenger
As part of the festive season, you can let your kids or you can change their Messenger chat colour on their account. This is because changing Chat colour on Facebook messenger kids has been enabled by Facebook so it can be done easily.
You or your child can change the chat bubble colour of any conversation on Their messenger. To do so let’s see the procedure below:
- Open your kid’s messenger kids application.
- Now tap on any of the chats you want to change Their colour.
- Select chat Colours.
- Finally, choose a new colour from the list.
Also, Check Out;
- Possible Reasons Why You Can’t Play Songs on Your Spotify Account Offline
- Reasons Why You can’t Install Messenger on Your iPhone & How to Fix it
- How to Invite Someone to a Facebook Messenger Date
- How to Get the YouTube App on Your Apple Smart Watch