Facebook dating is a feature on the Facebook app that gives you the opportunity to meet people. Changing your location on Facebook dating will help you get exposed to more people outside your geographic area. If you have no interest in the dating profiles in your area then you can change your Facebook Dating primary Location.
Why Facebook Dating Users Change Their Primary Location
They are a couple of reasons why people want to update their Facebook Dating Location.
Firstly, you might truly want to reduce your potential matches to people who live within a particular geographic area of your choice.
Secondly, you might not want to be visible to people who share the same geographical area with you may be for security or other personal reasons.
You might also want to change your Facebook dating location if you are looking for a date who is living in a place that you’re from by doing this, they won’t know where you live when you guys finally get together.
Changing your location might also be necessary if you’ve moved from the place you first indicated to be your location while setting up your primary dating location.
You can also choose to reduce your dating circle geographically if you’re not interested in dating someone with your kind of personality or interest.
How to Change Your Primary Location on Your Facebook Dating Account
Surely, You will get to know how to change Your Facebook Dating Primary Location here as a lot of people are looking for it.
- Open your Facebook app and go to the dating section
- Tap on the three lines at the top left corner, then select “settings”
- Under “Locations”, tap on “Edit”.
- Choose your preferred location.
- Enable your “location service”.
Benefits of Changing Your Location on FB
The location changing on Facebook dating comes with a lot of benefits. Some of the benefits of Facebook dating location change are;
- Exposes you to a lot more profiles on Facebook dating.
- For people in your new selected area, your profile will come up as new.
- In case you’re concerned about not exposing yourself to people in your area then changing your location will be the best option.
- The chances of finding your ideal date will increase.
- If you change your location to a bigger city you will be exposed to a lot more profiles.
How to Create a New FB Dating Profile After Changing Your Location
The easiest way to change your Facebook dating location is by creating a new dating profile. This will help you find people in other cities or towns. You can do this by;
- Clicking on the “Create New Dating Profile” button at the bottom of your Facebook page.
- Select your desired gender and age range.
- Entering an email address so that you can receive notifications when there are new matches.
Changing your Facebook primary dating location gives you the luxury of meeting new singles and finding your perfect date, there’s absolutely nothing to lose. Whatever your reasons maybe you can decide to change your location today and let the app work it’s magic of helping you find matches based on your preference and interests.
While you’re out there meeting new people and having fun just know that you’re absolutely responsible for the Information you share with other users, make sure you keep private matters away from public eyes.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Mark an Item You Bought as Delivered on Your Facebook Marketplace Account
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook
- MyFlixer Website; Watch Free HD Movies & TV Series Online
- How to Search for Someone on Facebook by Phone Number