You can add up to two locations on Your Facebook Dating Account but if you don’t know how to do this, You will get the guide here.
It’s actually interesting to have more than one location on your Facebook dating account because this exposes you to matches from different geographical areas. However, this is only obtainable if you have the “match any feature”.
Why You Need To Add Multiple Locations on FB Dating
The obvious reason for trying to use multiple locations on your Facebook dating account is to get matches from different geographical areas. Some other reasons include;
- Firstly, You’ll get exposed to meeting more singles who are likely to have different interests from the ones who live in the same area as you do.
- You’ll have had the opportunity to meet people all over the world instead of just your immediate local area.
- You’ll broaden your reach and find the person you’re looking for.
- If you do this on Facebook dating you can find and meet new people regardless of which part of the world you are in.
- It increases the chances of you finding your match
Locations Available to Add on Facebook Dating
In order to add locations to your Facebook dating account, it’s important to add countries where Facebook dating is available. With the countries, You can Add Two Locations On Your Facebook Dating Account. Here is a list of countries where Facebook is available;
Open this link for details about the Countries You can add on Facebook Dating.
Now that you know the countries where Facebook dating is available when you’re going to add a location make sure to add any of the locations above and you’ll be good to go.
How to Add Two or More Locations to Your Facebook Dating Account
The only way to add more than one location to your Facebook Dating account is through the match anywhere feature as I have already explained. With this feature, you will be allowed to switch back and forth between the locations at will.
So, follow the steps below You will get the steps You need.
- Launch your Facebook App and then tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner
- Click “Dating”.
- Click “profile”.
- Tap “Edit” then “Dating Location”
- Click “Add Location”
- Search for the location you want to add and click on it.
It’s important to note that newly created Facebook dating profiles will not be able to access the match anywhere feature. Yeah, they won’t be able to use this feature on Facebook Dating. However, for those who can, you can have an amazing dating experience just by adding two or more locations to your Facebook dating account.
Also, Check Out;