The Global Pluralism Award for the year 2021 is made to announce the achievements and excellence of citizens Towards Pluralism, this award is presented every two years to individuals, organizations, governments and businesses of any nationality. Through their remarkable and sustained achievements, awardees contribute to building more inclusive societies in which human diversity is protected.
This award is presented by the Global Centre for Pluralism, an international research and education centre located in Ottawa, Canada, the Award aims to raise the international profile of pluralism, defined as a principle of respect for diversity. This award is general for the whole world it isn’t given to people from a particular country or region in the world.
Full Information About the Global Pluralism Award 2021
The pluralism award is an award that is given to individuals every two years, for the 2020 edition the criteria to being selected are Raise the international profile of pluralism, defined as a principle of respect for diversity, Identify and disseminate innovative and successful approaches to pluralism globally, andRecognize and raise the profile of exemplary organizations, individuals or other entities seeking to advance pluralism.
This award is open to individuals that are living, The Award cannot be given posthumously that is to dead people. The Nominees must not be an agency or employee of any of the Centre’s founding partners, namely the Government of Canada and the Aga Khan Development Network. This award is particularly.
Eligibility Requirements for the Program
The requirements for this goal pluralism for the year 2021, this award cuts across different disciplines Nominees must demonstrate remarkable and sustained achievement in any of the wide range of disciplines related to pluralism. These disciplines include legal reform, human rights, democracy promotion, social cohesion, education, conflict resolution peace-building, migration and integration. These are the requirements to be selected for the global pluralism award 2021.
- The Nominees must not be members of the jury, the Centre’s Board or staff or a consultant receiving remuneration from the Centre at the time of nomination. Close relations and organizations owned or operated by the jury, Screening Committee, the Centre’s Board members and staff are also non-eligible.
- Individuals and organizations nominated for this Award must not have been found guilty of committing violent crimes, terrorism, or other criminal activities; or have publicly held extremist views because this goes against the ideas of the organizers of the award.
People they are eligible for this award are individuals, civil society organizations, social enterprises corporations, educational, research and policy institutions (public or private) , local/municipal, regional or federal/national branches of governments, etc.
How to Apply
To apply for the global pluralism award for the year 2021, individuals must fit the criteria as listed above one they are sure they fit the criteria’s they can use the award website to access the submission form and apply. These are the steps to apply for the global pluralism award for the year 2021.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Open your device’sweb browser
- Open the award website with this URL
- Scroll to the end and click on submissions forms.
- Fill the submission forms and apply.
These are the steps which users can use to apply for the global pluralism award for the year 2021.
Open this link to get more info about the Award.