For individuals that use Facebook constantly, they know or will have heard about the platform’s free mode. This Facebook free mode uses the regular settings that Facebook use, it allows for individuals to be able to connect to the Facebook platform without an existing data plan as long as they have a working internet connection they can use the platform.
Facebook created this free mode for country’s with slower internet connection and countries which data costs a lot, majority of the country’s that offer Facebook free mode is African and some countries in Latina America and Asia. Facebook created this free mode to run with a 2G speed which means it’s not as fast as Facebook with a data plan.
Features of Facebook Free Mode
Facebook created this their free mode platform as a way to allow for its users from some specific countries to keep being connected to their platform, Facebook individuals can access their regular Facebook platform with this new mode some of the things that can be accessed are settings, timelines etc. This is some of the features of how to use Facebook free mode with settings.
- Facebook allows for individuals to be able to be online at no cost to them, by using the free mode which Facebook created individuals can keep being online always. Although in some networks individuals have to active the Facebook free mode in their settings while in some networks these settings work automatically.
- Most networks that allow for individuals to Facebook for free mode on their networks already have an agreement with Facebook and they automatically put it into their network settings. For example, In Nigeria, all the major networks support free Facebook on their platforms.
This mode is offered to all Facebook users as long as you have a smartphone, this mode doesn’t work on laptops or computer systems but it works perfectly on smartphones both Android and iOS mobile phones. As long as our network provider supports the Facebook free mode individuals can enjoy free Facebook on their phones.
How to Access Facebook Free Mode Settings
Using Facebook platform without internet bundle is possible as long as you know how to access the free mode settings. Yes, it is possible but the only thing that reduces in the free mode feature is how the posts on Facebook load. The Facebook posts don’t come out with pictures and videos as individuals have to switch to data mode to load them. These are the steps on how to access Facebook free mode settings.
- Open the Facebook platform
- Login to free Facebook https://free.facebook.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and on settings and privacy.
- You would see the settings that come with Facebook free mode.
These are the basic steps on how to access Facebook free mode settings. Users that wish to use the Facebook free mode feature can use the above steps to access the option and turn it on anytime needed.