This is to inform the general public about the Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT) Mubi Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The management of the Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT) Mubi has announced the availability of its Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
About the Adamawa State College of Health Technology Mubi (ADCHT) 2023/2024 Admission Form
All prospective candidates of the above-named institution are to take note of the details about the form released by the institution below.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
- SOCIAL WORK
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT
- CHEW (ABRIDGEMENT)
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE. In not more than two sittings All Certificate courses are Four (4) passes which must include English and Mathematics plus two Science subject (Biology Chemistry.
- Health Science or Integrated Science) and two passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NAETEB. In not more than two sittings
- Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE. GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW) NB:
- Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC) and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who have basic requirements for Diploma, and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC, and EVT Programme.
How to Apply
APPLICATION CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE COLLEGE PORTAL BY GENERATING (RRR) & MADE THE PAYMENT THROUGH ZENITH BANK (MUBI/YOLA BRANCH) AND COLLECT THE FORM FOR SUBMISSION TO THE COLLEGE.
Click on this link to apply.
Application for 2023/2024 is open from 1st march to 30th May 2023. The Aptitude Test will be conducted on the 31st may, 2023.
For more information visit: https://ascoht.admissions.cloud/For enquiry to begin their Application.
- 5 of the Best Boarding Schools in Adamawa State Nigeria
- 11 Fun Places to Take Your Kids in Adamawa State
- Full List of Degree Courses Offered at Adamawa State University (ADSU)
- JAMB Accredited/Approved CBT Registration Centres in Adamawa State