This is to update admission status seekers about the Yobe State University in short “YSU” Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) has released its Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So, candidates, that participated in the above-named institution last admission screening exercise are to take note of the announcement and details below.
How to Check the YSU 2020/2021 Admission List
The admission List of the Yobe State University for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates
Prospective candidates can now check their Yobe State University (YSU) admission status via JAMB CAPS with the steps below.
- Open the JAMB E-Facility website with this URL: jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile by inputting your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your YSU admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Note: Clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.