A lot of games are available for PC but one of the best you can find happens to be Yakuza: Like a Dragon. However, to play PC games, you would need a gamepad controller as it is mostly enjoyed this way. The X360ce Settings for Yakuza: Like a Dragon would enable you to set your gamepad controller to play the game.
This game happens to be one of the best due to its unique features that gamers would want to check out. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Yakuza: Like a Dragon. It would provide the steps on how to download the game. Furthermore, it would bring the X360ce Settings for Yakuza: Like a Dragon.
Facts You Need to Know About Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is a role-player video game whose initial release date is 2020. The game follows the series Yakuza its developer is Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio and the publisher is Sega. Yakuza: Like a Dragon composer is Hidenori Shoji and the game consists of only one mode which is a single-player mode. It is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements of Yakuza: Like a Dragon include Windows 10, 8 GB RAM memory and 40 GB Storage. For better performance, your PC should have up to 60 GB of available space to enable Yakuza: Like a Dragon to work effectively.
How to Download Yakuza: Like a Dragon
To download Yakuza: Like a Dragon, you would need an internet connection and would have to visit the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to download Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account with them or log in to your account using your details
- Using the search icon search for Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Yakuza: Like a Dragon
X360ce Settings for Yakuza: Like a Dragon
The X360ce Settings for Yakuza: Like a Dragon can be easily be carried out with just a few steps. But you would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the process. follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- On your PC open your web browser
- Using the search icon visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Using the controller option, arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Yakuza: Like a Dragon, once it is done saving
With these steps, you can now use your gamepad controller to play Yakuza: Like a Dragon and explore all the features.