To enjoy most PC games, you would need a gamepad controller this is to enable you to explore all the features of the game. If you are among those looking for the X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami then you are in the right place. This is because it would provide the complete steps that you need.
This game is an action adventures game and it is among the best you would find due to its features. This content will tell you what you need to know about Yakuza Kiwami. It would provide the steps on how to get this game and also provide the X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami.
Facts You Need to Know About Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza Kiwami is an action-adventure game and its developers are Sega and Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, its initial release date is 21st January 2016. The game composer is Hidenori Shoji and its mode is single-player. Yakuza Kiwami is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for the game include 20 GB storage, 64-bit processor and operating system and 4 GB RAM memory. For better performance, your PC should have up to 6 GB RAM memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6870 Graphics and more than 20 GB available space.
How to Download Yakuza Kiwami
Downloading Yakuza Kiwami is not difficult at all as you would just need to visit the Steam Store and get the game using the normal process. follow the steps below to download the game
- Connect your PC to an active internet connection to begin
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account with them or log in to your account using your details
- On the homepage search for Yakuza Kiwami using the search icon
- Click add to cart
- Pay for the Game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- From your library, you can now download Yakuza Kiwami
How to Download X360ce
You would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator first before you can carry out the settings. Follow the steps below to download the emulator
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com using the search icon
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami
The X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami will enable you to set your gamepad controller to work with this game. It can be very easy to carry out and you would not find the process difficult. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Connect the gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Yakuza Kiwami
If you follow these steps, then you have completed the X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami. You can also apply them to any PC game as they are all the same. From here, you can now open the game and start enjoying all the features.