Yakuza is one of the most interesting game that one would find in PC and this game have a lot of series. But to play this game, you would need a gamepad controller before you can access the features of this game. The X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami 2 will help you set your PC game to work with this game.
This is because without adequate settings your gamepad controller might not fit properly to play this game. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Yakuza Kiwami 2 and also bring the steps on how to download the game. Furthermore, it would provide the X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami 2.
Facts You Need to Know About Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza Kiwami 2 is an action-adventure game and its initial release date is 7th December 2017. The game composer is Hidenori Shoji and the developers are Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Sega. Also, Yakuza Kiwami 2 publisher is Sega. This game is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for the Yakuza Kiwami 2include Windows 7 (64-Bit Required), 4 GB RAM memory and 42 GB storage. For better performance, your PC should have Windows 10 (64-Bit Required), 16 GB RAM memory and more than 42 GB available space.
How to Download Yakuza Kiwami 2
To download Yakuza Kiwami 2 you would have to visit the Steam Store and also you would also need a steady internet connection. Follow the steps below to get the game
- Have an internet connection to begin
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Search for Yakuza Kiwami 2
- Click add to cart
- Pay for the Game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- From your library, you can now download Yakuza Kiwami 2
X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami 2
The X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami 2 are easy to carry out and they are not complicated at all. But before you can begin the procedure, you would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulation. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- From your web browser search for x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Once you have done downloading the emulator to begin the settings connect the gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Yakuza Kiwami 2
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Yakuza Kiwami 2 but you would need to follow them according to avoid mistakes.