If you have played Yakuza 5 then you should try checking out Yakuza 6: The Song of Life as it follows the same storyline but contains amazing new features. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life like most PC games is an action-adventure game. To enjoy this type of game you will need a USB gamepad controller. The X360ce Settings for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life will help to set your normal gamepad controller to play the game.
Unlike the Yakuza 5, this game features entirely new splendid graphics but that is not the only features of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. This content will tell you facts you need to know about the game, give the steps on how to download the game and also bring the X360ce Settings for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life.
Facts You Need to Know About Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life was written by Tsuyoshi Furuta and Masayoshi Yokoyama and was published by Sega. It is a third-person and a single-player game that follows the same storyline as Yakuza 5. The player will have to go on several adventures and the game is fully voiced in Japanese.
The system requirements of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life include Windows 10, 40 GB storage and 4 GB RAM memory. It would be recommended that the player PC should have up to 6 GB RAM memory and have more than 40 GB available space.
How to Download Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
You can download and install Yakuza 6: The Song of Life from the Steam Store and to do that follow the steps provided below
- To begin connect your phone to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account but if you already have an account you can log in to your account using the normal details
- On the home page search for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
- select add to cart once you gave seen the game
- Make the payment for the game
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
X360ce Settings for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
The X360ce Settings for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life can easily be carried out as it does not contain any difficult process. To begin you will first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator software. follow the steps below to do that
- From your web browser visit x360ce.com
- When the sites open click on the x360ce 64 bit
- Click the “Download” icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Confirm if the buttons are working properly by clicking all of them
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
These are the needed steps for the X360ce Settings for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life and it applies to other PC games.