If you want to play WWE 2K Battlegrounds on your PC, using your normal PC joystick and you finding it difficult, then you need to check out the x360ce Settings for the game. This WWE game is by far the most unique, as most of the wrestlers wrestle with some new, interesting, and hyping skills and finisher.
The game was developed by Saber Interactive, and they did not forget to give the wrestlers some interesting superpowers, plus you get to wrestle in so many different locations aside from the original WWE wrestling arena.
If you are a fan of WWE 2k battleground and want to play the game using an ordinary PC joystick, then X360ce would do the job for you. X360ce emulates any PC joystick to an Xbox 360 which happens to be the official controller for PC. With this, you can make use of any controller for your PC gaming, and you can definitely make use of it for the WWE 2K battleground. Expect the X360ce emulator settings for WWE 2K Battlegrounds below.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the X360ce to play the WWE 2K Battlegrounds is so complicated, as a matter of fact, it would only consume kilobytes of your data. With that stated, the steps towards downloading the X360ce emulator is stated below:
- open your web browser and type x360ce.com on the search bar to go to the official site.
- When the site opens, you would find the X360ce emulator in three versions.
- Click the 64-bit option, and in no time, your download would begin.
The download should finish immediately. Extract the file, and you are prepared to make use of the x360ce file you downloaded.
X360ce Settings for WWE 2K Battlegrounds
The X360ce settings for WWE 2K Battlegrounds are not as complicated as you think, just follow the process below, and you would be playing WWE 2K Battlegrounds with your PC joystick in no time.
- Connect your joystick to your PC or Laptop
- Open the emulator that you extracted
- Then Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears at the side of the dialog box
- select “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to end, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled, check to see if it fits perfectly by clicking the buttons on the joystick and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you use the record option
- Once you are done, click save.
After that, copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other DLL file created to the file location folder WWE 2K Battlegrounds and you are set to play the game using your PC joystick.