Video racing games are possible among the best you can find on PC due to their excellent features. However, it is normal that you use a gamepad controller to play this set of games as it is mostly enjoyed this way. The X360ce Settings for Wreckfest would help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Among the racing games, Wreckfest is among the best you can find as its game contains a lot of excellent features. This content will tell you what you need to know about Wreckfest bring the steps on how to download this game. It would also provide the X360ce Settings for Wreckfest.
Facts You Need to Know About Wreckfest
Wreckfest is a racing video game and its initial release date is 14th January 2014 while its designer is Janne Suur-Näkki. The game developers are Bugbear Entertainment, Bugbear and its publishers are Bugbear Entertainment, THQ Nordic. Wreckfest is a game available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows.
It is a demolition derby themed racing game and the player will have to break rules and take on full-contact racing. System requirements for Wreckfest include 4 GB RAM and 15 GB storage. For better performance, your PC should have up to 8 GB RAM memory and more than 15 GB available space.
How to Download Wreckfest
You would need to visit the Steam Store before you can download Wreckfest to your PC and an internet connection is needed. Follow the steps below to get Wreckfest
- On your PC, open your web browser
- Search for the Steam Store
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account using your account details
- Search for Wreckfest
- Once seen click add to cart
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Wreckfest will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Wreckfest
The X360ce Settings for Wreckfest would help you set your gamepad controller to play this game and it is very easy to carry out. You should first download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can carry out any of the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Open your web browser on your PC
- From the search icon visit x360ce.com
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Using the controller option, arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Wreckfest
Once you are done with these steps then you are set to play the game and also it is similar to other PC games.