A gamepad controller is needed to play games on a PC if you don’t want to use the keyboard. But you will have to set the controller to work properly with the game. The X360ce Settings for Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World will set your controller to play this game.
If you are new to X360ce then you should note that it helps set gamepad controllers to play any PC game. This content will tell you what you need to know about Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World and also bring the X360ce Settings for Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World.
What You Need to Know About Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World
Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World is an action-adventure game and its initial release date is March 2021. The game developer is Artdink while its publishers are Artdink, ININ Games, G Choice, Studio Artdink, United Games Entertainment GmbH. This game is available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World include 6 GB RAM memory, 7 GB Storage and NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti Graphics. Your PC should have up to 8 GB RAM memory for this game to tun more effectively.
How to Download Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World
One of the best places to get PC games is the Steam Store and you can download Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World from this store. Below are the steps you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to an internet connection
- Open your web browser
- Visit the Steam Store
- On the homepage, log in to your account or create one if you don’t have an account with them
- Once you are done with this, search for Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment
- once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World
The X360ce Settings for Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World is what you will get below and the steps are easy to carry out. You will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator to begin these settings. Below are the steps you need
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World
You can start playing Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World with your gamepad controller once you are done with these steps.