A USB gamepad controller is necessary to play most games on a PC if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. But the controller might not function properly or at all without the right settings. The X360ce Settings for Weird West will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Meanwhile, X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about this game and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for Weird West.
What You Need to Know About Weird West
Weird West is an action role-playing game and its initial release date is 31st March 2022. Also, its developers are WolfEye Studios, and Raphaël Colantonio and its publisher is Devolver Digital. Meanwhile, Weird West is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Weird West include 6 GB RAM memory, 16 GB storage and GeForce GTX 650 Ti (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 7770 (1024 MB) graphics. Furthermore, for this game to play better on Your PC, it should have up to 12 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Weird West
Currently, a lot of websites are available for downloading video games but you can Weird West from the Steam store. Follow the steps below to download this game.
- Connect your computer to the internet
- Search for the Steam Store on your web browser
- Once seen visit the website
- Log in to your account if you already have an account or sign up for an account
- Using the search icon search for Weird West
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Weird West
X360ce Settings for Weird West
The X360ce Settings for Weird West is what you will get below and You should know that You can easily do this for any PC. But, to do this you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process.
- Open your web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Weird West once it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Weird West and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
Also, Check Out;
- Anno: Mutationem X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Dawn of the Monsters X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Young Souls X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING