if you want to play Watch Dogs: Legion using your PC Joystick, and you have issues with the settings, then you need to check out the x360ce Settings for Watch Dogs: Legion. This game is pretty impressive if as it is the third installment in the series. The game was set in an open world fictionalized representation of London. it features the ability to control different characters that can be recruited across the game settings.
These characters can be permanently lost while playing the game if the players have the permadeath option enabled, providing a more dynamic influence on the game narrative.
The Game so far is the best in the series, and if you so badly want to play it using your joystick, then you need the X360ce Emulator. In case you are new to X360ce, it is an emulator that emulates a PC joystick to an Xbox 360 controller, making it possible for you to play any game on your PC. But, if you are making use of an Xbox controller, then you do not need this process because Xbox controllers function without emulators.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the X360ce so that you can play the Watch Dogs: legion is not as complicated as you think, as a matter of fact, it would only take kilobytes of your data, so you do not have to worry about downloading it. With that stated, the steps towards downloading the X360ce emulator is stated below:
- First, open your web browser and type x360ce.com on the search bar, and click enter.
- When the site opens, you would find the X360ce emulator option for download at the top of the screen in three different versions.
- Click the 64-bit option, and in no time, your download would begin.
Since it is not a big download file, the download should finish immediately. Extract the file, and you are set to make use of the x360ce you downloaded.
X360ce Settings for Watch Dogs: Legion
The X360ce settings for Watch Dogs: legion is not as complicated as you think, just follow the process below, and you would be playing Watch Dogs legion with your PC joystick in no time.
- First, connect your joystick to your PC or Laptop
- Open the emulator that you extracted
- Then Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears at the side of the dialog box
- select “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to end, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled, check to see if it fits perfectly by clicking the buttons on the joystick and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you use the record option
- Once you are done, click save.
After that, copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other dll files created to the file location folder Watch Dogs: Legion, and you are set to play the game using your PC joystick.