The X360ce settings for Valorant can become quite useful if you are making use of a PC joystick or a USB gamepad for the game. If you do not have an Xbox controller, then you need X360ce settings.
Valorant is a free to play multiplayer tactical first-person shooter developed and then published by Riot games, for Microsoft windows. The makers of the game started the creation in the year 2014 and were first teased under the name project A in October 2019. Valorant is a pretty awesome 5 on 5 games to play, and the best way to play this game is using a controller.
The players of the game are a set of agents, characters that are designed based on several countries and cultures from around the world. This game possesses modes that either require the player to attack or defend.
Each of the agents possesses special abilities that required charges to activate. And this is one of the main reasons why should make use of the X360ce since it would help you play the game using a cheap controller if you cannot afford an Xbox 360 controller.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
If you finally decided to make use of an X360ce emulator for the game, then you need to know how to download it. Follow the steps stated below to download the X360ce emulator:
- To download the emulator, visit X360ce.com, this should take you to the site
- Once the site opens, click the 64bit X360ce option for download at the top of the site
- Once you click it, the download would begin.
Since it is a small file, it should not take up much of your time.
X360ce Settings for Valorant
The X360ce Settings for Valorant is quite simple, just follow the process stated below and in no time, you would be playing the game using your PC Joystick or USB controller.
- First, extract the X360ce Emulator you downloaded
- Connect your controller and open the emulator to start the settings
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking on the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Click search “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, after which you click finish.
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, confirm the button on the controller if it works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and checking the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- After that click save
- And copy the X360ce Emulator and the .dll file created to the file location folder of Valorant.
And with that, your controller is set for use.