A USB gamepad controller is necessary to play a lot of games on a PC if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. But the controller might not function properly or at all without the right settings. The X360ce Settings for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Meanwhile, X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. So, this post will tell you what you need to know about the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection and how to download the game.
It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection.
What You Need to Know About Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is an adventure shooter video game. Also, the publisher of this game is Sony Interactive Entertainment. Meanwhile, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is available for PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection include 8 GB RAM memory and 126 GB storage. It also includes NVIDIA GTX 960 (4 GB), AMD R9 290X (4 GB) graphics. Furthermore, for the game to play better on Your PC, it should have up to 16 GB RAM.
How to Download Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
A lot of websites are available to download video games for PC, but You can get Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection from the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to download this game.
- Connect your computer to the internet
- Search for the Steam Store on your web browser
- Once seen visit the website
- Log in to your account if you already have one or You can sign up for one if You don’t have
- Using the search icon search for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection. You can also click on this link to download the game.
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
X360ce Settings for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
The X360ce Settings for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is what you will get here and this can be easily done for any PC gamepad. But, to do this you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process.
- Open your web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64-bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box creates a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Legacy of Thieves Collection once it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Legacy of Thieves Collection and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
Also, Check Out;
- PlayStation Exclusive Adventure PC Games Available and Coming Soon
- NBA 2K23 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Marvel’s Spider-Man X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING