PC games are under different categories like action, adventures puzzles and a lot more. But adventure games are one of the best you will find due to their features. Twin Mirror is an adventure game that you will enjoy but you need a gamepad controller. The X360ce Settings for Twin Mirror would enable you to set your gamepad controller to play this game.
You will get to know about this game in this article and a lot of other interesting facts. This content will tell you what you need to know about Twin Mirror and how to download this game. It will also provide the X360ce Settings for Twin Mirror.
What You Need to Know About Twin Mirror
Twin Mirror is a narrative adventure game that was initially released in December 2020. The game developer is Dontnod Entertainment and its publishers are Dontnod Entertainment, Namco Bandai Games America Inc., BANDAI NAMCO. Twin Mirror is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows and it is also a puzzle game.
System requirement for Twin Mirror includes 4 GB RAM memory, 30 GB storage and AMD Radeon HD7790 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 graphics. Your PC should have up to 8 GB RAM memory and more than 30 GB available space for better performance.
How to Download Twin Mirror
To download Twin Mirror is easy and you will not find the steps complicated. You will need to visit the Epic Game stores before you can get Twin Mirror. Follow the steps below to download this game
- To begin, make sure your PC has an active internet connection
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Twin Mirror
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game. You might need up with Epic Game Store before you can download this game.
X360ce Settings for Twin Mirror
The X360ce Settings for Twin Mirror is what you will get below and you will not find the steps complicated. Before you begin, you will need the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator as it is necessary. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Twin Mirror.
You can also apply the steps for the X360ce Settings for Twin Mirror to other PC games as they are all the same.