You would find a lot of sports games on PC that are enjoyable and Tour de France 2021 is one of them. This game has a lot of features that you would like and also it is among one of the best sports games you can find. You would need the X360ce Settings for Tour de France 2021 to set your gamepad controller to work with this game.
For one who is new to this emulator, then you should note that it helps set gamepad controllers to work with any game. This content will tell you what you need to know about Tour de France 2021. It would bring the steps on how to download this game and provide the X360ce Settings for Tour de France 2021.
What You Need to Know About Tour de France 2021
Tour de France 2021 is a sports game and its initial release date is June 3, 2021. The game developer is Cyanide studio while its publisher is Nacon. Tour de France 2021 is available for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Microsoft Windows.
Features of this game include Revamped objective system, more realistic peloton behaviour, a redesigned My Tour mode with more customization options and a lot more. System requirements for Tour de France 2021 INCLUDE 4 GB RAM Memory, 30 GB Storage and Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1 GB Graphics.
For better performances, your PC should have up to 6 GB RAM memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 780, 3 GB | AMD Radeon R9 290x, 4 GB Graphics Card and more than 30 GB available space.
How to Download Tour de France 2021
To download Tour de France 2021, you would need an active internet connection and will have to visit the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to get the game
- Open the Web Browser on your PC
- Visit the Steam Store from your web browser
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Tour de France 2021
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Stonefly
X360ce Settings for Tour de France 2021
Below I will be providing the steps for the X360ce Settings for Tour de France 2021 so you should ensure to note them. You would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the steps. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Connect Your PC to the internet
- Open your web browser
- Using the search icon visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly.
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Tour de France 2021 once it is done saving.
You can now enjoy the features of this game once you are done with these steps as they contain all the information you need.