You will find a lot of action games on PC, but one of the best you will get is Tomb Raider because of its features. If you don’t want to use the keyboard or mouse to play this game you will need a gamepad controller. You will have to set the controller to work with the game. The X360ce Settings for Tomb Raider will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
X360ce is just an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play games on PC. This content will tell you what you need to know about Tomb Raider and how to download it. It will also bring the steps on how to download this game and the X360ce Settings for Tomb Raider.
What You Need to Know About Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider is an action-adventure game also known as Lara Croft created by the British gaming company core design. The game developers are Core Design, Crystal Dynamics, Eidos-Montréal, MORE while its publishers Square Enix, Square Enix Europe, Eidos Interactive. The game designers are Toby Gard, Doug Church, Nathan McCree.
System requirements for Tomb Raider include 1 GB RAM memory (2GB on Vista), 12 GB storage. It also includes DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600 Storage. For Tomb Raider to play better on your PC, it should have up to 4 GB RAM memory and more than 12 GB available space.
How to Download Tomb Raider
A lot of games are available at the Steam Store and Tomb Raider is among them and you can get it using the normal steps. Below are the steps you need
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Tomb Raider
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Tomb Raider
X360ce Settings for Tomb Raider
The X360ce Settings for Tomb Raider is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps complicated. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Tomb Raider once it is done saving
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Tomb Raider and you can apply them to other PC games.