Gamers that have been playing the game Yakuza will want to check this game as it follows the same storyline. But before you can play this game, you would need a gamepad controller to access the features of this game. The X360ce Settings for The Yakuza Remastered Collection would help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
All X360ce do is set gamepad controllers to lay any type of PC game like FIFA 21, Olija, Mass Effect and a lot of lot. This content will tell you what you need to know about The Yakuza Remastered Collection. It would bring the steps on how to download this game and also the X360ce Settings for The Yakuza Remastered Collection.
Facts You Need to Know About The Yakuza Remastered Collection
The Yakuza Remastered Collection initial release date is 20th August 2019 and it follows the series Yakuza. This game brings the final missing chapters in Kiryu’s story and its developers are Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Amusement Vision. The game publishers are Sega, Sega Europe Limited and it is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows. It is also an action-adventure game.
System requirements for the game include a 64-bit processor and operating system, 4 GB RAM memory and 40 GB storage. For better performance, your PC should have Windows 10, up to 8 GB Ram memory and more than 40 GB available space.
How to Download The Yakuza Remastered Collection
You would need an active internet connection before you can download this game and you would have to visit the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to Download The Yakuza Remastered Collection
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account with them
- Using the search icon search for The Yakuza Remastered Collection
- Click add to cart once seen
- Make the payment for the game
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download The Yakuza Remastered Collection
How to Download X360ce
You would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator first before you can carry out any settings. Follow the steps below to download the emulator
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
X360ce Settings for The Yakuza Remastered Collection
Once you have downloaded the emulator, you are set to carry out the X360ce Settings for The Yakuza Remastered Collection. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of The Yakuza Remastered Collection once it is done saving
These are the steps you need and they are not difficult to carry out at all, also, you can apply them to any other PC games.