You would find a lot of adventure game on PC but one of the best that you would find is Persistence. You would need to set your gamepad controller before you can play this as you would most enjoy it this way. If you are looking for the X360ce Settings for The Persistence then you are in the right place.
All gamers would want to check out this game as they would enjoy every moment of playing this game. This content will you what you need to know about The Persistence and how to download it. It would also bring the X360ce Settings for The Persistence.
What You Need to Know About The Persistence
The Persistence is a survival horror game and also an adventure game whose initial release date is 24th July 2018. The game developer and publisher is Firesprite and it is available for Microsoft Windows.
In the game, the player would have to survive abroad a doomed deep space colony starship, overrun with horrific and murderous aberrations. System requirements for this game include 8 GB RAM memory, 5 GB storage and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750ti graphics. For better performance, your PC should have up to 16 GB RAM memory and more than 5 GB available space. It should also have up to NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 Graphic card.
How to Download The Persistence
You can download The Persistence from the Steam Store and you would need an active internet connection. Follow the steps below to download the game
- Open your web browser
- Visit the Steam Store using the search icon
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for The Persistence
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download The Persistence
X360ce Settings for The Persistence
I would be providing the steps for the X360ce Settings for The Persistence below and it would help you set your gamepad controller to play this game. You would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin these settings. The list below contains the steps you need
- Open your web browser
- Using the search icon visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded but it would be better to open it as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of The Persistence once it is done saving.
You can apply the steps to other PC games once you are done with them as these are the X360ce Settings for The Persistence.