A gamepad controller is recommended to play most games available on PC as you will enjoy it more this way. But without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Falconeer will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
If you are new to X360ce, you should note that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about The Falconeer and bring the steps on how to download this game.
What You Need to Know About The Falconeer
The Falconeer is an aerial combat video game and its initial release date is 10th November 2020. The developer of this game is Tomas Sala and its publisher is Wired Productions. The Falconeer is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One.
System requirements for The Falconeer include 2 GB RAM memory, 3 GB Storage and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics. For The Falconeer to play better on your PC, it should have up to 4 GB RAM memory.
How to Download The Falconeer
Downloading The Falconeer will not be a problem as you can get this game from the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to download this game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for The Falconeer
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download The Falconeer
X360ce Settings for The Falconeer
The X360ce Settings for The Falconeer is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of The Falconeer once it is done saving
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for The Falconeer and you can apply them to other games.