Fans of PC games would want to check out The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] as you will enjoy playing this game. But you would know that PC games require a gamepad controller if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. You will get the X360ce Settings for The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] in this post.
This will enable you to set your gamepad controller to work effectively with this game and the steps are not difficult. This content will tell you what you need to know about The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] and also bring the steps on how to download this game.
What You Need to Know About The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] initial release date is January 5th 2019. This game is the remake of Eternal Castle from 1978. But it has a modernised and sophisticated sound design. The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] publishers are TFL Studios, Playsaurus. The game is available for Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, and Macintosh operating systems.
System requirement for this game includes 1 GB RAM Memory, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64 and 280 MB Storage. Other requirements are PC speakers or higher Sound Card, CGA Graphics card or higher Graphics and Intel Pentium D 830 (2* 3000) processor.
How to Download The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
This game is among the various games that are available at the Steam Store. With this, you will have to visit this store to download The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] and the steps are easy. Follow the steps in the list below to get this game
- Connect your PC to an internet connection
- Open your web browser
- Visit the Steam Store
- On the homepage, log in to your account or create one if you don’t have an account with them
- Once you are done with this, search for The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment
- once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The X360ce Settings for The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is what I will give below and like said earlier, the steps are easy to carry out. You will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. The steps you need are in the list below
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
You can apply the steps for the X360ce Settings for The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] to other PC games.