Using a gamepad controller to play PC games is one of the most recommended ways as they are mostly enjoyed this way. Without adequate settings, it might not be possible as the buttons might not fit properly or work at all. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is also one of the most amazing games for PC. The X360ce Settings for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim would enable you to set your gamepad controller to play the game.
When talking about action games, this one would be among the best you can find due to its features. This content will tell you facts you need to know about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and how to download the game. It will also provide the X360ce Settings for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Facts You Need to Know About The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open-world action game that was released on the 11th of November 2011. The game developer is Bethesda Game Studios and it is a single-player video game. Its publisher is Bethesda Softworks and it is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows.
This game has a lot of features like several amazing adventures, action, volumetric god, mature graphics and a lot more. The system requirement of the game includes 12 GB storage, 8 GB RAM memory and Windows 7,8 or 10. It would be better that your PC have 8 GB RAM memory and more than 12 GB of available space for better performance.
How to Download The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Now, that you know about the game, if you would don’t have The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim then you would have to visit the Steam Store to download the game. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Make sure you have an active internet connection
- Search for the Steam Store from your web browser
- Once seen, visit the website
- If you don’t have an account, choose the sign-up button but if you already have log in to your account using your info
- Using the search icon search for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Click add to cart once seen
- Make the payment for the game
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
X360ce Settings for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Before you can start the X360ce Settings for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim you would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator first. The list below contains all the steps you would need
- From your web browser visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Once you are done with these steps then you are set to play the game and as you can see they are very easy to carry out.