If you want to hit some balls on your PC using your PC joystick while playing Tennis World tour, then you need to check out the X360ce settings for Tennis World tour 2. Tennis world tour 2 is a pretty impressive tennis game created by Breakpoint studios.
This game features some pretty impressive gameplay, tournaments, and more. So far, this game is one of the most interesting game tennis games you can play on any gaming console including PC.
Now, if you want to have a good time playing Tennis world tour 2 using your PC joystick, then what you need is the X360ce settings. X360ce is an Emulator, and since PC joystick cannot work without an emulator, that is where X360ce comes in. X360ce emulates any joystick to Xbox 360 controller in other to make it function really well with the game.
If you already have an Xbox 360 controller, then you do not need this process. But in case you do not have it, then you need the x360ce Settings for Tennis World Tour 2.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
To Download the X360ce so that you can play the Tennis World Tour 2 is not as complicated as you think, just follow the process below to download it. With that stated, the steps towards downloading the X360ce emulator is stated below:
- First, open your browser enter x360ce.com on the search bar to go to the site.
- When the site opens, you would find the X360ce 64-bit option for download at the top of the site along with other versions
- Click the 64-bit option, and your download would begin.
The file is not so big, the download should finish immediately. Extract the file, and you are set to make use of the x360ce you downloaded.
X360ce Settings for Tennis World Tour 2
The X360ce settings for Tennis World Tour 2 are not complicated at all, just follow the process below, and you would be playing Tennis World Tour 2 with your PC joystick in no time.
- First, connect your joystick to your PC or Laptop
- Open the emulator that you extracted
- Then Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears at the side of the dialog box
- select “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to end, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled, check to see if it fits perfectly by clicking the buttons on the joystick and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you use the record option
- Once you are done, click save.
After that, copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other DLL files created to the file location folder Tennis World Tour 2, and you are set to play the game using your PC joystick.