Sword of the Necromancer is an action game for PC and like most of them, a gamepad controller is needed. Whereas the gamepad controller would not work properly without adequate settings. The X360ce Settings for Sword of the Necromancer would enable you to set your gamepad controller to the game.
If you are just hearing of X360ce then you would need the steps whereas if you already know about it you don’t need it as they apply to all PC games. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Sword of the Necromancer. It would bring the steps on how to download the game and also the X360ce Settings for Sword of the Necromancer.
Facts You Need to Know About Sword of the Necromancer
This game was released on the 10th of December 2020 and its developer is Grimorio of Games while its publishers are Grimorio of Games, JanduSoft, Game Seer Ventures. Sword of the Necromancer is available for PlayStation 4 and 5, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Xbox One.
The role of the player in this game is to help Tama to save Koko using the power of the forbidden Sword of the Necromancer. In the game, the player can revive defeated enemies to fight alongside them. Sword of the Necromancer requires Windows 8, 128 MB graphics, 2 GB RAM memory and 800 MB storage.
With these requirements, the player PC should have up to 1 GB graphics, 4 GB RAM memory and more than 800 MB available space.
How to Download Sword of the Necromancer
To download Sword of the Necromancer, you would need an active internet connection and also have to visit the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to download the game
- Open your PC web browser
- Search for the Steam Store using the available space
- Once seen, visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account with them or log in to your account with your details
- Search for Sword of the Necromancer using the search icon
- Once seen click add to cart
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Sword of the Necromancer will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Sword of the Necromancer
The X360ce Settings for Sword of the Necromancer can easily be carried out as there are no special skills needed for it. Before you can proceed you would need to download the Xbox 360ce Controller Emulator. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- From your web browser visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Sword of the Necromancer
Once you are done with this, you can now access the full features of the game using the gamepad controller.