The X360ce Settings for Super Meat Boy Forever would be given later in this article, for those who would be playing the game using a PC gamepad controller that cannot connect without an emulator. If you have played the game before, then you should know that the best way to fully get the game experience is by playing it using a controller.
About the Super Meat Boy Forever Game
Super Meat Boy Forever is an interesting indie platform video game that was developed by team Meat for several gaming consoles which include Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, iOS, Android, and Linux. The makers officially planned for a Mobile-only version of Super Meat Boy, but they later decided to take it to other consoles.
The game was released on December 23, 2020, for the Switch, PC, and current-gen consoles, and is planned for the next-gen consoles and mobile devices in the future.
Super Meat boy Forever expands on Super meat Boy’s Challenging gameplay, as well as the top villain Dr. Festus. The game features Meat Boy and Bandage girl’s Child Nugget has been kidnapped by Dr. Fetus and the couple is expected to work together in other to rescue her. Both of the characters are expected to kick and punch enemies and must avoid deadly obstacles in other to save Nugget.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the X360ce Emulator is very easy to go through, just follow the steps stated below, and in no time your download would be concluded. The steps include:
- First Open your browser and enter X360ce.Com
- Once the site opens, you would see three options of x360ce emulators to download
- Download the 64bit version by clicking it at the top of the screen. You can also download the 32bit version if you want to play a 32bit game.
Once you have downloaded the 64bit version of the Emulator, you are prepared for the X360ce Settings.
X360ce Settings for Super Meat Boy Forever
The X360ce Settings for Super Meat Boy Forever is not something that should come as very complicating to you, because the steps to follow are not so hard. The steps include:
- First, connect your PC gamepad
- Extract and open the X360ce 64bit version emulator you downloaded
- Create an Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the Create on the screen that appears
- Select “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for it to finish searching, then click finish.
- With that, you would be required to set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and make it ready for configuration
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if everything fits by clicking the icons on the controller and looking at the preview on the screen.
- If it does not fit perfectly, you can reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the settings page. The best way to set the controller is using the record option available when you click a button.
- Once you are done settings, click Save.
Copy and paste the controller icon including the .dll file created to the “file location of Super Meat Boy Forever. And with that, you are set to use your PC gamepad.