Action games for PC are very interesting to play but they normally require a gamepad controller. Subnautica: Below Zero is among the actions games for PC that requires a controller. But without adequate settings, it might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Subnautica: Below Zero would enable you to set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Among the games you would find on PC, Subnautica: Below Zero happens to be one of the best due to its features. This content will tell you what you need to know about Subnautica: Below Zero. It would bring the steps on how to download the game and also provide the X360ce Settings for Subnautica: Below Zero.
Facts You Need to Know About Subnautica: Below Zero
Subnautica: Below Zero is an open-world survival action-adventure game and its initial release date is 30th January 2019. The game developers and publishers is Unknown Worlds Entertainment and its mode is single-player. Subnautica: Below is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows.
In the game, the player would have to Dive into a freezing adventure on an alien planet. System requirements for Subnautica: Below Zero includes 8 GB RAM memory, Windows 7, 15 GB Storage and 64-bit processor and operating system. For better performance, your PC should have 8 GB RAM memory and more than 15 GB of available space.
How to Download Subnautica: Below Zero
To download Subnautica: Below Zero, you would have to visit the Steam Store or the Epic Game Store. You would also need an active internet connection. Follow the steps below to get the game
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have one with them or log in to your account using your account details
- Search for Subnautica: Below Zero
- Once seen click add to cart
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Subnautica: Below Zero will be available to download at your library
Follow the steps below to download Subnautica: Below Zero from the Epic Game Store
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage top right corner search for Subnautica: Below Zero
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the payment needed to purchase the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Subnautica: Below Zero
Once you have downloaded the game, the next step is to carry out the X360ce Settings for Subnautica: Below Zero. But you would need to first download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- On your PC open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- To begin the settings, connect your gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and look at the display on the screen when doing this
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Subnautica: Below Zero
You can now open the game to explore all the features once you are done with these steps and you can apply them to other games as they are the same.