A USB gamepad controller is necessary to play most games on a PC if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. But the controller might not function properly or at all without the right settings. The X360ce Settings for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Meanwhile, X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about this game and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know About Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is an action role-playing video game and its initial release date is 15th March 2022. Also, its developers are Team Ninja, Koei Tecmo, Square Enix and its publishers are SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD., Square Enix.
Meanwhile, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin include 8 GB RAM memory. 80 GB storage and AMD Radeon™ RX 470 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB graphics. Furthermore, for this game to play better on your PC, it should have up 16 GB of RAM memory.
How to Download Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
Meanwhile, this game is available for download at the Epic Game Store but you would need an active internet connection. Also, the list below contains the steps you need to Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Sifu.
- Connect your PC to the Internet
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
The X360ce Settings for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is what you will get below and it can be easily be done on any PC. But, to do this you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process.
- Open your web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin once it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.