Different categories of games are available for PC, and Stonefly is an adventure game that is full of actions. But to play any game on your PC, you would need a gamepad controller, as you would tend to enjoy it the most this way. But you would also need the settings for the gamepad controller to work effectively. If you are looking for the X360ce Settings for Stonefly then you are in the right place.
If you are new to X360ce then you should note that it is an emulator that helps set any gamepad controller to work with any game. This content will tell you what you need to know about Stonefly. It would also bring the steps on how to download this game and bring the X360ce Settings for Stonefly.
What You Need to Know About the Game Stonefly
Stonefly is an adventure game and also an action role-playing game and its initial release date is 1st June 2021. Stonefly developer is Flight School Studio while its publisher is MWM Interactive. The game is available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X and S.
In the game, the player will have to Harness the Wind ad Soar through the wilderness of stonefly. System requirements for the Stonefly include 8 GB RAM memory, 5 GB Storage and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 / AMD Radeon 6970 HD graphics. For better performance, your PC should have up to 16 GB RAM memory, more than 5 GB available space and NVIDIA GeForce 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 570 Graphics card.
How to Download Stonefly
You would find a lot of platforms that you can use to download games but you can get Stonefly from the Steam Store and Epic Game Store. Follow the steps below to get Stonefly from the Steam Store
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Visit the Steam Store from your web browser
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Log in to your account if you already have an account or Sign up for an account
- Using the search icon search for Stonefly
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Stonefly
These are the steps you need to get this game from the Steam Store but you can follow the steps below for that of the Epic Game Store
- Visit Epic Game Store from your web browser
- Visit the website once seen
- Log in to your account
- On the homepage search for Stonefly
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Stonefly
The X360ce Settings for Stonefly would enable you to set your gamepad controller to work with this game. The steps are easy but you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. Follow the steps below to complete this procedure
- Open your web browser
- Using the search icon visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing this look at the display on the screen.
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Stonefly once it is done saving
All the steps you need for the setting are in the list below and you can apply them to any other PC game.