Everyone who has watched the Star Wars series would say that it is among the best series of all time. The series also has a game and so far, it has been rated to be among the top best game in history. To play the game on your PC, it would be better to use a gamepad controller to enjoy all the features properly. With the X360ce Settings for Star Wars: Republic Commando you can set your gamepad controller to play the game.
Normally, if you just heard of the X360eSettings then you should note that it helped fit the gamepad controller to play games. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Star Wars: Republic Commando. It would bring the steps on how to download the game and also the X360ce Settings for Star Wars: Republic Commando.
Facts You Need to Know About Star Wars: Republic Commando
Star Wars: Republic Commando is a first-person shooter game that was released on the 28th of February 2005. The game developers are Asphr and Lucasarts and its publishers are the Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm, Asphr and Lucasarts. The two modes of the game are the multiplayer mode and the single-player mode. Star Wars: Republic Commando is an action-adventure game.
In the game, the player role is to act as the leader of an elite squad of Republic commando and the game is set in the Star Wars universe. The mission of the player in the game is to dominate and infiltrate enemies. The system requirements of the game include 256 MB RAM memory and 2.0 GB Storage. It would be recommended that players PC should have more than 2.0 GB storage and have 500 MB RAM memory.
How to Download Star Wars: Republic Commando
To download Star Wars: Republic Commando, you just need to visit the Steam store, search for the game and follow the installation process. The steps below contain the process you need to download the game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account or log in to your account
- Search for Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Once seen click add to cart
- Add up the payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment
- Star Wars: Republic Commando will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Star Wars: Republic Commando
Without any additional settings, the X360ce Settings for Star Wars: Republic Commando will enable you to set your gamepad controller to play the game. All you don’t need to do is to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software. Once you are done download the file then you can now carry out the settings for the game
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- To carry out the settings, you will first need to connect your gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller to carry out the settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Star Wars: Republic Commando
You can now play Star Wars: Republic Commando once you are done with the steps above and can apply them to any other game.