To enjoy games on your PC you might need a USB pad like games like pes, little nightmare, olija and the rest but to set the USB pad to play the game, you might need the X60ce emulator as it was kind of made for that purpose, you should also try to check out star wars Jedi: fallen order and to play it you might also need the x360ce emulator.
On November 15th, 2019 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was released for Windows, Xbox One, and also PlayStation 4, and this content will bring to you what you need to know about the game, the X360ce settings for the game, how to download the game and all you need to know.
What You Need to Know About Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
The game was developed by Respawn Entertainment and is an adventure game that was published by Electronic Arts. The player will have to play as Cal Kestis who is being hunted by the galactic empire but there are certain system requirement needed to play the game requirement like
- 16GB RAM
- OS: 64-bit window7/8.1/10
- 55GB available space
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K/ AMD Ryzen 7 1700
How to Download Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Currently, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is one of the best game available and game lovers would like to download the game. If you are confused about how to download Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order follow the steps below
- Have an internet connection
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit the steam store official page
- On the official page log in to your account, but if you have not created an account with them you can also sign up there
- Once done with that, using the search icon search for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Once seen, select add to cart
- You will have to make the payment
- The game will be added to your library, once you are done with the payment
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be ready to download on the library beside the store tab at the top.
Xbox 360 control emulator (x360ce) is a program that helps set USB pad for all PC games with the emulators you can set USB pad for all games on PC that need a USB pad, games like pes, olija, blur and the rest.
How to Download X360ce (Xbox 360 Control Emulator)
The X360ce (Xbox 360 Control Emulator) is a program to set your USB pad to play any PC game like said earlier but you will have to download the file first before you can carry out that procedure and to do that follow the steps below
- Open the web browser you have on your PC
- Using the search bar, search for x360ce.com
- After that click on x360ce 64 bit when the site opens
- To start downloading the emulator click the download icon
With these steps, you can download the emulator and with it, you can set your USB pad to play any PC game.
X360ce Settings for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
With the X360ce settings you can set your USB pad to play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order or any other PC game but to do that download the emulator first using the steps above and once you are done with that to set it for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order follow the steps below
- Connect the USB pad to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialog box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Once done with that click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Once done with that set the controller
- To check if the buttons are working properly, click all the buttons
- Reconfigure it if it didn’t fit properly and to do that use the controller option on the side of the page
- Click save
- Once it has saved close it and copy the x360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Star Wars Jedi: fallen order
Once done with that you have successfully set your USB pad for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, so you can complete the procedures with ease with these steps.