To enjoy PC games, it will be better that you play them with a gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard. But you will have to set the controller to play the game as it might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Spirit of the North will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
There is a lot 3rd-person adventure game that you will find but you will enjoy playing Spirit of the North. This content will tell you what you need to know about Spirit of the North and also bring the X360ce Settings for Spirit of the North.
What You Need to Know About Spirit of the North
Spirit of the North is a single-player 3rd-person shooter adventure game and its initial release date is 1st November 2019. The story of this game takes root from various pieces of Nordic folklore and the game was inspired by the breathtaking and mysterious landscapes of Iceland. Spirit of the North developer is Infuse Studio and its publishers are Infuse Studio and Merge Games.
This game is available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X and S. System requirements for this game includes 8 GB RAM memory, 4 GB Storage, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent Graphics and a 64-bit processor and operating system.
How to Download Spirit of the North
There are a lot of platforms to download games but Spirit of the North is one of the games available at the Steam Store. The list below contains the steps you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to an internet connection
- Open your web browser
- Visit the Steam Store
- On the homepage, log in to your account or create one if you don’t have an account with them
- Once you are done with this, search for Spirit of the North
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment
- once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- Spirit of the North will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Spirit of the North
You will get the X360ce Settings for Spirit of the North below and the steps you need for this are not complicated. You will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you begin the settings. Check the list below to see the steps
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Spirit of the North
With this, you can start playing Spirit of the North with your gamepad controller but you have to follow the steps in the list properly.