Soulcalibur VI is the latest version of the game series Soulcalibur V and this one contains a much better feature. Soulcalibur VI like most PC game would require a gamepad controller in order to enjoy the game. But players will have to set their gamepad controller to play the game and the X360ce Settings for Soulcalibur VI will help you do that.
Setting a gamepad controller to play PC games can be very stressful at times and but the X360ce settings can help you do that with ease. This content will tell you facts you need to know about the game Soulcalibur VI. It would also bring the steps on how to download the game and the X360ce Settings for Soulcalibur VI.
Facts You Need to Know About the Game “Soulcalibur VI”
Soulcalibur VI was developed by Bandai Namco studio and also published by Bandai Namco Entertainment and it is a fighting game. The game was released on the 19th of October 2018 and it consists of two modes which are single-player mode and multi-player mode. Soulcalibur VI features new battel mechanics and new characters. The game also contains nice graphic so the player will enjoy it more.
The game requires a 64-bit processor and operating system but there are other system requirements. Soulcalibur VI requires 20 GB storage, 6 GB RAM memory and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics. With these requirements, it would be recommended that players PC should have more than 20 GB available space, GeForce GTX 1060 and 8 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Soulcalibur VI
If you don’t have the game and would like to download the game, you can get it from the Steam Store. You can download the game from there using the normal steps and you should note that an internet connection is needed
- On your PC open your web browser
- From the space provided search for the Steam Store
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account with them or log in to your account
- Search for Soulcalibur VI
- Click add to cart once you have seen the game
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Soulcalibur VI will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Soulcalibur VI
The X360ce Settings for Soulcalibur VI can be easily carried out once you follow the steps that will be given below. You will need the Xbox 360ce Controller Emulator software on your PC first before you can carry out the setting. To do that you will need to download the software first, follow the steps below to do carryout out the X360ce Settings for Soulcalibur VI
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- On the homepage click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Confirm if the buttons are working properly
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Soulcalibur VI
Once you are done with the settings you can now enjoy all the new features of Soulcalibur VI and note to avoid confusion read the steps properly.