Most games on PC requires a USB gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard as you will enjoy playing them this way. Without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Sonic Colors: Ultimate will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about Sonic Colors: Ultimate and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for Sonic Colors: Ultimate.
What You Need to Know About Sonic Colors: Ultimate
Sonic Colors: Ultimate is an adventure video game and its initial release date is 11th November 2010. Its developers are Sonic Team, Dimps, Blind Squirrel Entertainment and its designers are Takashi Iizuka, Morio Kishimoto. Sonic Colors: Ultimate is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Sonic Colors: Ultimate include 8 GB RAM memory, 26.5 GB storage and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7790, 2 GB graphics. For this game to play better on your PC, it is recommended that it have up to 30 GB of available space.
How to Download Sonic Colors: Ultimate
One of the games available at the Steam Store is Sonic Colors: Ultimate and from there you can download this game using the normal steps. The list below contains the steps you need
- Connect your PC to the Internet
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Sonic Colors: Ultimate
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Sonic Colors: Ultimate
The X360ce Settings for Sonic Colors: Ultimate is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Sonic Colors: Ultimate it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Sonic Colors: Ultimate and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
- Baldo: The Guardian Owls X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller
- Flynn: Son of Crimson X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller
- Aragemi 2 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller
- Tales of Arise X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller
- NBA 2k22 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller